Lilly Grace

Lilly Grace
Lilly Grace Jones

Sunday, July 11, 2010

DATE!!!

On Wednesday Lilly had an echocardiogram. The Dr said that her heart still has the same issues but there was no fluid around the heart which is a good sign she is doing ok. After the echo I went upstairs to have an ultrasound. I got to see Lilly’s face for the first time in 3D. She is beautiful with the cutest chubby cheeks. She weighed in at 3lbs 13ozs!!!!!! WOW!!! No wonder I am the size of a whale. I didn’t get to see the High risk DR so I was bummed. I was hoping to talk to him about setting a date for delivery. The next morning I had my final appointment with my current OB DR. He has to transfer my care because he does not have privileges at St. Joseph’s Hospital. I think he has done a great job helping us get through these past few months. He has been a great support to our family and has helped us find new doctors that are going to help our Lilly. Friday morning was spent back at St. Joseph’s hospital. I finally got to meet with the High Risk OB DR. He went over the ultrasound with me. Lilly appears to be doing fairly well. Her growth falls in the 35th percentile. He would like to see her at the 50th percentile. So we will watch her closely and make sure she does not drop down in the 10th percentile for growth. If she does we will talk delivery. But overall she is doing great. I then met with the DR that will actually do the delivery. After talking to him he agreed to give me a potential date……..August 17th!!!!! I was so excited. He said if everything goes according to plan this is the possible date we will do the c-section. We are so excited that in a few short weeks we will get to hold our sweet Lilly. We are nervous for the trials she will face but know that Heavenly Father will bless her and us with the strength to endure.

2 comments:

  1. Kim & Josh,
    Mom and I are so excited to see Lilly. We know all will be well and that she will bless our family, in fact she already has blessed us just by her very presence.

    Stay strong and focus on being ready when the delivery day comes.

    Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe was only in the 20th percentile when we delivered. Who would have guessed I would have a tiny baby??

    So are you going to teach again next year?
    :) Candace

    ReplyDelete